There is nothing more important for us than your health and well-being. Therefore, we have put special measures in place to keep all of our guests safe during our tours.
• Rigorous Cleaning – Hand sanitizer will be available for all of our guests at all times during the tours. If you want to bring your own gel, that is fine, too.
• Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe 4-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
• Health Checks- Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to look for options to reschedule your tour.
• SECTUR standards – Our guides have been trained to follow the official guidelines developed to prevent the spread of COVID 19. These have been issued by SECTUR (Secretariat of Tourism) and are applicable to all touristic activities.
• Private Tours – If you want your food experience to be private for you and your group, please contact us so we can arrange this for you.
Be sure to come with a huge appetite!
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.